Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wasp. (Hudson [N.Y.]) 1802-1803
Hudson [N.Y.] (1802-1803)
The Wasp. : (Hudson [N.Y.]) 1802-1803
- Place of publication:
- Hudson [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H. Croswell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 7, 1802)-v. 1, no. 12 (Jan. 26, 1803).
- Columbia County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Hudson (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Columbia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01223301
- New York (State)--Hudson.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208091
- "To lash the Rascals naked through the world."
- Also issued on microform and online.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Edited by Harry Croswell, writing under the pseudonym of Robert Rusticoat, Esquire.
- Masthead ornament: Wasp.
- Published in political opposition to: Bee (New London, Conn.).
- Vol. 1, no. 1-3 also issued in a 2nd ed.
- sn 85026695
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information