Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Plebeian, and Ulster County advertiser. (Kingston, N.Y.) 1826-1827
Kingston, N.Y. (1826-1827)
Plebeian, and Ulster County advertiser. : (Kingston, N.Y.) 1826-1827
- Alternative Titles:
Plebeian & Ulster County advertiser
Plebeian and advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Kingston, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Tappen
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 31, 1826 issue; ceased in Oct. 1827.
- Kingston (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Kingston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208819
- New York (State)--Ulster County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207948
- Ulster County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 24, no. 1212 (Sept. 13, 1826).
- sn 85026704
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information