Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ulster Republican. (Kingston [N.Y.]) 1833-1861
Kingston [N.Y.] (1833-1861)
The Ulster Republican. : (Kingston [N.Y.]) 1833-1861
- Place of publication:
- Kingston [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Alonzo L. Stewart
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 22, 1833)-v. 24, no. 5 (May 15, 1861).
- Kingston (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Ulster County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic Republican," 1833-<1835>; "Democratic," <1842-1851>.
- Campaign ed.: Campaign Republican (Kingston, N.Y.), 1852.
- Editors: Alonzo L. Stewart, 1833-<1835>; Rodney A. Chipp, <1845>-1850; Solomon S. Hommel, 1850-<1851>.
- Publishers: Rodney A. Chipp, <1842>-1850; Solomon S. Hommel, 1850-<1851>; Solomon S. Hommell & William Lounsbery, <1859>.
- sn 85026706
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information