Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York traveller. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1832-1832
New-York [N.Y.] (1832-1832)
New-York traveller. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1832-1832
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Freeman Hunt
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1832. Cf. French, J.H. Gazetteer of the state of N.Y., 1860.
Ceased in 1832?
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (Mar. 29, 1832).
- Editors: Freeman Hunt, 1832; Freeman Hunt & John J. Adams, <1832>.
- Printer: John Adams Green, <1832>.
- Publishers: Freeman Hunt, 1832; Hunt & Adams, <1832>.
- sn 85026732
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information