Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lockport courier. (Lockport, N.Y.) 1844-1859
Lockport, N.Y. (1844-1859)
Lockport courier. : (Lockport, N.Y.) 1844-1859
- Alternative Titles:
Daily Lockport courier
Lockport daily courier
- Place of publication:
- Lockport, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.L. Skeels
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1844; ceased in 1859.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Lockport (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Lockport.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213352
- New York (State)--Niagara County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212284
- Niagara County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Daily" appears within title ornament in small type, <1852>.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 246 (June 2, 1851).
- Weekly ed.: Niagara courier.
- sn 85026753
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information