Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Troy budget. (Troy, N.Y.) 182?-184?
Troy, N.Y. (182?-184?)
The Troy budget. : (Troy, N.Y.) 182?-184?
- Place of publication:
- Troy, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Kemble & Hooper
- Dates of publication:
- New York (State)--Rensselaer County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211827
- New York (State)--Troy.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202806
- Rensselaer County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Troy (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic Republican," <1841-1842>.
- Also published in a semiweekly and daily ed.
- Description based on: New ser., vol. 3, no. 42 (May 23, 1828).
- Editor: Thomas B. Carroll, <1841-1842>.
- Publishers: Kemble & Hooper, <1834>; Carroll & Cook, <1841>.
- sn 85026769
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information