Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Salisbury banner. (Salisbury, N.C.) 1854-1862
Salisbury, N.C. (1854-1862)
Salisbury banner. : (Salisbury, N.C.) 1854-1862
- Place of publication:
- Salisbury, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Joseph M. Newson
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1854?; ceased in 1862?
- North Carolina--Rowan County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205498
- North Carolina--Salisbury.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202783
- Rowan County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Salisbury (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 26 (Jan. 5, 1858).
- Semiweekly ed.: Salisbury banner (Salisbury, N.C. : 1854 : Semiweekly), 1854-1861.
- sn 85026808
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information