Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Eastchester independent and Westchester County courier. (Mount Vernon [N.Y.]) 1873-1879
Mount Vernon [N.Y.] (1873-1879)
The Eastchester independent and Westchester County courier. : (Mount Vernon [N.Y.]) 1873-1879
- Alternative Titles:
Westchester County courier
- Place of publication:
- Mount Vernon [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- David Brown & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1873; ceased in Oct. 1879.
- Mount Vernon (Westchester County, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Mount Vernon (Westchester County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01313702
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 61 (Nov. 11, 1874).
- sn 85026832
View complete holdings information