Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Newburgh journal. ([Newburgh, N.Y.]) 1836-1843
[Newburgh, N.Y.] (1836-1843)
Newburgh journal. : ([Newburgh, N.Y.]) 1836-1843
- Place of publication:
- [Newburgh, N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.D. Spalding
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1836.
Ceased in 1843.
- New York (State)--Newburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215294
- Newburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic," <1842>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 9 (July 23, 1836).
- Latest issue consulted: Feb. 18, 1843.
- Numbering designation changes from: Vol. 6, no. 312 (May 14, 1842) to: v. 7, no. 1 (May 21, 1842) = whole no. 313.
- sn 85026898
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information