Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The advance. (Ogdensburgh, N.Y.) 1861-1864
Ogdensburgh, N.Y. (1861-1864)
The advance. : (Ogdensburgh, N.Y.) 1861-1864
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Ogdensburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jas. W. Hopkins
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Oct. 1864.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 4, 1861)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (State)--Ogdensburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205287
- New York (State)--Saint Lawrence County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202920
- Ogdensburg (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Saint Lawrence County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Editors: E.M. Holbrook, <1863>; A.S. Partridge, <1863>.
- Issued in both a morning and evening ed.
- Published by Holbrook & Partridge, <1863>.
- Weekly eds.: Advance (Ogdensburg, N.Y. : Weekly), 1861-1862; St. Lawrence Democrat, 1862-1864.
- sn 85026929
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information