Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Palmetto sentinel. volume (None) 1852-185?
Palmetto sentinel. volume : (None) 1852-185?
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1852; ceased in 1850s?
- Barnwell (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Barnwell County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Barnwell County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208634
- South Carolina--Barnwell--fast--(OCoLC)fst01273263
- "Devoted to literature, science, agriculture, commerce and general intelligence."
- Description based on: Volume 1, Number 15 (June 23, 1852); title from masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: Volume 1, Number 33 (October 30, 1852).
- sn 85026948
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information