Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The commercial press. (Pultneyville, N.Y.) 1861-187?
Pultneyville, N.Y. (1861-187?)
The commercial press. : (Pultneyville, N.Y.) 1861-187?
- Place of publication:
- Pultneyville, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.M. Reynolds
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1861)-v. 5, no. 12 (Dec. 1865) ; vol. 6, no. 1 (Jan. 1865) = Whole no. 61-
- New York (State)--Wayne County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206235
- Pultneyville (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Wayne County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: John M. Reynolds, <1863>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 9, no. 11 (Nov. 1869) = Whole no. 107.
- Republican. Cf. Rowell, 1869.
- sn 85026965
View complete holdings information