Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The northern herald. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1812-181?
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1812-181?)
The northern herald. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1812-181?
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel Lowell
- Dates of publication:
Began with Jan. 4, 1812 issue.
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 11, 1812).
- Imprint varies: Printed by Frederic C. Powell, for the Proprietor, <1813>; Printed by F.C. Powell, for the Proprietors, <1814>.
- Numbering is irregular.
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- Suspended Aug. 1812; Oct. 1812-Apr. 1813. Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- sn 85026979
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information