Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Greenville mountaineer. (Greenville, S.C.) 1830-1855
Greenville, S.C. (1830-1855)
Greenville mountaineer. : (Greenville, S.C.) 1830-1855
- Place of publication:
- Greenville, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- O.H. Wells
- Dates of publication:
"Continues Mountaineer Jan. 1830, merged with Southern Patriot Dec. 1855."
Vol. 2, no. 1 (Jan. 16, 1830)-
- Greenville (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Greenville County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Greenville County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209838
- South Carolina--Greenville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01203010
- Also issued on microfilm from Furman University; Southern Baptist Convention Historical Commission; University of South Carolina.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 28 (Nov. 22, 1834).
- Issues for Jan. 16, 1830- called also whole no. 53-
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 23, no. 36 (Jan. 11, 1850).
- Merged with: Southern patriot (Greenville, S.C. : 1851 : Weekly), to form: Patriot and mountaineer.
- sn 85026999
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information