Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The southern patriot. (Greenville, S.C.) 1851-1855
Greenville, S.C. (1851-1855)
The southern patriot. : (Greenville, S.C.) 1851-1855
- Place of publication:
- Greenville, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B.F. Perry and C.J. Elford
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 28, 1851)-v. 5, no. 42 (Dec. 6, 1855).
- Greenville (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Greenville County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Greenville County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209838
- South Carolina--Greenville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01203010
- Also issued on microfilm.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 28, 1851).
- Editors: B.F. Perry & C.J. Elford, <1852>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 52 (Feb. 17, 1853).
- Merged with: Greenville mountaineer (Greenville, S.C. : 1830), to form: Patriot and mountaineer.
- Vol. 1, no. 15 (June 6, 1851) misnumbered v. 1, no. 14.
- sn 85027000
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information