Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Virginian. (Lynchburg [Va.]) 1822-1829
Lynchburg [Va.] (1822-1829)
The Virginian. : (Lynchburg [Va.]) 1822-1829
- Place of publication:
- Lynchburg [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pleasants, Butler & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 6, 1822)-v. 5, no. 47 (Jan. 26, 1829).
- Lynchburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo Div., Bell and Howell.
- Merged with: Virginian (Lynchburg, Va. : 1822 : Weekly), to form: Lynchburg Virginian (Lynchburg, Va. : 1829).
- Numbering irregular.
- Publisher varies: Richard H. Toler & John B. Colin, Jan. 6, 1824-Jan. 18, 1825 ; Elijah Fletcher & Richard H. Toler, Jan. 21, 1825-
- Virginian (Lynchburg, Va. : 1822 : Semiweekly) and Virginian (Lynchburg, Va. 1822 : Weekly) were formed by the union of: Lynchburg press (Lynchburg, Va. : 1818); Lynchburg press (Lynchburg, Va. : 1820); and Lynchburg gazette.
- sn 85027015
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information