Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Aurora borealis ; and, Saratoga advertiser. (Ballston-Spa [N.Y.]) 1809-1810
Ballston-Spa [N.Y.] (1809-1810)
Aurora borealis ; and, Saratoga advertiser. : (Ballston-Spa [N.Y.]) 1809-1810
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Ballston-Spa [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Miller & Brown
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in May 1810.
Vol. 6, no. 1 (Nov. 6, 1809)-
- Ballston Spa (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Ballston Spa.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220520
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Published without masthead, <Mar. 6-May 22>, 1810. Column headings: Aurora borealis; Saratoga advertiser.
- sn 85027017
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information