Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Southerner & appeal. (Irwinton, Ga.) 1875-1889
Irwinton, Ga. (1875-1889)
The Southerner & appeal. : (Irwinton, Ga.) 1875-1889
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Irwinton, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [C.E. Carnes]
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1875.
Ceased in 1889.
- Irwinton (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Wilkinson County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the University of Georgia Libraries.
- Continued by: Gordon press (Gordon, Ga.) (non-extant?). Cf. Davidson, V. Hist. of Wilkinson Co., Ga.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 21 (June 23, 1876).
- Editor: C.E. Carnes, <1876>.
- Formed by the union of: Appeal (Toombsboro, Ga.) (non-extant?), and: Southerner (Irwinton, Ga.) (non-extant?). Cf. Davidson, V. Hist. of Wilkinson Co., Ga.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 9, no. 6 (Dec. 26, 1884).
- Publisher's name recorded in Rowell, 1877.
- sn 85027053
View complete holdings information