Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Deutscher Anzeiger = German advertiser. (Schenectady, N.Y.) 1874-1897
Schenectady, N.Y. (1874-1897)
Deutscher Anzeiger = German advertiser. : (Schenectady, N.Y.) 1874-1897
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Schenectady, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ernst Knauer
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1874.
Ceased in Mar. 1897.
- German Americans--Newspapers.
- Germans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Schenectady (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Independent weekly paper for the German population of the Mohawk Valley," <1874>.
- Description based on: Jahrg. 1, no. 8 (15. Aug. 1874).
- In German; some notices in English.
- sn 85027097
View complete holdings information