About Afro-American advocate. (Coffeyville, Kan.) 1891-1893
Coffeyville, Kan. (1891-1893)
Afro-American advocate. : (Coffeyville, Kan.) 1891-1893
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Coffeyville, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Brighton & Irvin
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 2, 1891)-v. 2, no. 50 (Sept. 1, 1893).
- African American newspapers--Kansas.
- African Americans--Kansas--Coffeyville--Newspapers.
- Coffeyville (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Five Civilized Tribes--Newspapers.
- Indian Territory--Newspapers.
- "Published in the interest of the Negro race of Southeast Kansas, and the Freedmen of the five civilized tribes of the Indian Territory."
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Published by Afro-American Pub. Co., Sept. 16, 1891-1893.
- sn 85031378
View complete holdings information