Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Topeka weekly blade. (Topeka, Kan.) 1873-1879
Topeka, Kan. (1873-1879)
Topeka weekly blade. : (Topeka, Kan.) 1873-1879
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Topeka, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- J. Clarke Swayze
- Dates of publication:
-no. 211 (Oct. 2, 1879).
Began with Aug. 1, 1873 issue.
- "Weekly" appears in small type above title ornament, <1876>.
- Daily ed.: Topeka daily blade.
- Description based on: No. 28 (Apr. 6, 1876).
- Publishers: Mrs. J.M. Swayze, Apr. 5-May 17, 1877; Geo W. Reed, Mar. 7, 1878-Oct. 2, 1879.
- Suspended Jan. 31, 1874-Jan. 7, 1875. Cf. Kan. State Historical Society. Hist. of Kan. newspapers.
- sn 85032040
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information