Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening call. volume (Topeka, Kan.) 1891-1893
Topeka, Kan. (1891-1893)
The evening call. volume : (Topeka, Kan.) 1891-1893
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Topeka, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- Call Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 36 (July 8, 1893).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- African Americans--Kansas--Topeka--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Topeka (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 8 (May 17, 1893).
- Weekly eds.: Topeka call, 1891-1893; Weekly call (Topeka, Kan.), 1893.
- sn 85032047
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information