Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western Christian recorder. (Kansas City, Kan.) 18??-1899
Kansas City, Kan. (18??-1899)
Western Christian recorder. : (Kansas City, Kan.) 18??-1899
- Place of publication:
- Kansas City, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.H. Spurlock
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 28 (Aug. 19, 1899).
- African American newspapers--Kansas.
- African Americans--Kansas--Newspapers.
- Kansas City (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- "Organ of the 5th Episcopal District of the A.M.E. [African Methodist Episcopal] Church."
- Also issued on microfilm prepared for the Committee on Negro Studies of the American Council of Learned Societies by the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 14 (Feb. 26, 1898).
- sn 85032356
View complete holdings information