Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The plaindealer. (Wichita, Kan.) 1919-current
Wichita, Kan. (1919-current)
The plaindealer. : (Wichita, Kan.) 1919-current
- Place of publication:
- Wichita, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- Wichita Trades and Labor Assembly
- Dates of publication:
- "Officially endorsed by the Wichita Labor Federation, AFL-CIO."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 20 (Oct. 15, 1920).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 70, no. 20 (Apr. 1988).
- Published by: J.E. Tilma, Feb. 24, 1933-<June 23, 1945>; Tom Tilma, <July 7>-20, 1945; Tilma Pub. Co., July 27, 1945-19 ; Plaindealer Publishing, Inc., <Apr. 1988>-
- Supplements included.
- sn 85032515
View complete holdings information