Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wichita eagle. (Wichita, Kan.) 1906-1911
Wichita, Kan. (1906-1911)
The Wichita eagle. : (Wichita, Kan.) 1906-1911
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Wichita, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- M.M. & R.P. Murdock
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 44, no. 19 (June 10, 1906)-v. 54, no. 11 (June 4, 1911).
- Daily (except Monday)
- Wichita (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from Bell & Howell Co., Micro Photo Division.
- Issued also in weekly editions called: Wichita weekly eagle (Wichita, Kan. : 1888) Jan. 27, 1888-May 14, 1909; Wichita eagle (Wichita, Kan. : 1909) May 21, 1909-Apr. 15, 1910; Weekly eagle, Apr. 22, 1910-May 30, 1919.
- Published by Mrs. Victoria Murdock, Jan. 9, 1908-June 4, 1911.
- Sunday edition called: Wichita Sunday eagle.
- sn 85032556
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information