Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wichita daily eagle. (Wichita, Kan.) 1911-1927
Wichita, Kan. (1911-1927)
The Wichita daily eagle. : (Wichita, Kan.) 1911-1927
- Alternative Titles:
Wichita Sunday eagle
- Place of publication:
- Wichita, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- V. Murdock
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 54, no. 12 (June 6, 1911)-v. 83, no. 91 (Mar. 28, 1927).
- Daily (except Mon.)
- Kansas--Sedgwick County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209406
- Sedgwick County (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Wichita (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell Co., Micro Photo Division.
- Issued also in weekly edition called: Weekly eagle.
- Published by: Marcellus M. Murdock, Nov. 8, 1913-Jan. 11, 1915; Victoria Murdock estate, Jan. 13, 1915-Jan. 6, 1920; M.M. Murdock, Jan. 7, 1920-Mar. 28, 1927.
- Sunday edition called: Wichita Sunday eagle.
- Supplements included.
- sn 85032557
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information