Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About People's voice. (Wellington, Kan.) 1890-1917
Wellington, Kan. (1890-1917)
People's voice. : (Wellington, Kan.) 1890-1917
- Place of publication:
- Wellington, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lyman Naugle
- Dates of publication:
-v. 27, no. 44 (Nov. 8, 1917).
Began in 1890.
- Wellington (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- "People's Party."
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Sept. 12, 1890).
- Each issue is published weekly in two separate sections with the same enumeration, one on Tuesday and one on Friday, from Nov. 22, 1898 through Apr. 7, 1899.
- Issued also in a daily edition called: Wellington daily voice, Sept. 14-Nov. 7, 1896.
- Published in other editions.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 85032801
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information