Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Van Buren press-argus. (Van Buren, Ark.) 1914-1928
Van Buren, Ark. (1914-1928)
Van Buren press-argus. : (Van Buren, Ark.) 1914-1928
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Van Buren, Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F. Anderson
- Dates of publication:
-v. 69, no. 42 (Apr. 13, 1928).
Began with July 18, 1914 issue.
- Crawford County (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Van Buren (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 50, no. 6 (Nov. 20, 1914).
- Issues after Mar. 21, 1919 lack ed.-statement.
- Vol. numbering is irregular in 1922.
- sn 85032948
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information