Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Black Earth advertiser. (Black Earth, Wis.) 1870-1883
Black Earth, Wis. (1870-1883)
The Black Earth advertiser. : (Black Earth, Wis.) 1870-1883
- Place of publication:
- Black Earth, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Burnett & Son
- Dates of publication:
-v. 16, no. 3 (Mar. 15, 1883).
Began in Mar. 1870. Cf. Oehlerts, d. Guide to Wis. newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Continues: Monthly advertiser. Cf. Oehlerts, D. Guide to Wis. newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 12 (Aug. 11, 1870).
- Editors: Clarence Burnett, H.R. Farnum <Aug.>-Dec. 1870; C. Burnett, Dec. 1870-1883.
- Published every Thursday.
- sn 85033023
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information