Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Badger state banner. (Black River Falls, Wis.) 1868-1926
Black River Falls, Wis. (1868-1926)
Badger state banner. : (Black River Falls, Wis.) 1868-1926
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Black River Falls, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
Black River Falls,
| View more titles from this:
- J.A. Watrous & F. Cooper
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 12, no. 11 (Apr. 4, 1868)-v. 70, no. 10 (Mar. 4, 1926).
- Black River Falls (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Black River Falls.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222692
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editors: J.A. Watrous, April 4, 1868-Aug. 7, 1869; F. Cooper, <Nov. 13, 1869>-Dec. 30, 1876; G.P. Cooper, Jan. 6, 1877-March 4, 1926.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 85033032
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information