Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Richland County observer. (Richland Center, Richland County, Wis.) 1855-1867
Richland Center, Richland County, Wis. (1855-1867)
Richland County observer. : (Richland Center, Richland County, Wis.) 1855-1867
- Place of publication:
- Richland Center, Richland County, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- I. Sanderson
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Aug. 8, 1867.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 20, 1855)-
- "An independent family newspaper, devoted to agriculture, literature, general and local intelligence, independent in politics."
- "Official county paper."
- Adds whole numbering: Vol. 8, no. 50 (Nov. 19, 1863)-<v. 9, no. 28 (June 16, 1864)> = whole no. 414-<444>.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editors: I Sanderson, Nov. 20, 1855-July 13, 1858; J. Walworth, July 20, 1858-Nov. 12, 1863; G.L. Laws, S.O. Hyatt & W.J. Waggoner, Nov. 19, 1863-<April 28, 1864>; W.J. & J.H. Waggoner, <May 26, 1864>-July 20, 1865; J.H. Waggoner & Co., July 27-Oct. 19, 1865; J. Walworth, Oct. 26, 1865-<Oct. 18, 1866>.
- Merged with?: Live republican, to form: Richland County republican.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 85033236
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information