Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Richland County republican. (Richland Center, Richland County, Wis.) 1867-1880
Richland Center, Richland County, Wis. (1867-1880)
Richland County republican. : (Richland Center, Richland County, Wis.) 1867-1880
- Place of publication:
- Richland Center, Richland County, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.H. Waggoner & Smith and Laws
- Dates of publication:
-v. 26, no. 5 (Dec. 30, 1880).
Began in Aug. 1867. Cf. Oehlerts, d. E. Guide to Wis. newspapers.
- "A weekly local newspaper."
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: New ser., vol. 12, no. 36 (Aug. 15, 1867).
- Editors: J.H. Waggoner & W.M. Fogo, <March 16>-Sept. 24, 1874; Fogo & Laws, Oct. 1, 1874-<March 30, 1876>; Fogo & Munson, <Dec. 21, 1876>-Dec. 30, 1880.
- Formed by the union of?: Richland County observer and Live republican.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 85033237
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information