Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Johnstown tribune. (Johnstown, Pa.) 1864-1875
Johnstown, Pa. (1864-1875)
The Johnstown tribune. : (Johnstown, Pa.) 1864-1875
- Place of publication:
- Johnstown, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James M. Swank
- Dates of publication:
-new ser., v. 11, no. 20 (Feb. 26, 1875).
Began with Oct. 14, 1864 issue.
- "A political, literary, agricultural and news journal."
- Description based on: New ser., v. 1, no. 2 (Oct. 21, 1864).
- Editor: George Thompson Swank, Jan. 7, 1870-Feb. 26, 1875.
- Issues for Mar. 4, 1873-Feb. 26, 1875 also continue numbering of daily ed.
- Published instead of <Friday> issue of daily ed., Mar. 4, 1873-1875.
- Publishers: James Moore Swank, 1864-1870: George Thompson Swank, 1870-<1874>.
- sn 85033283
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information