Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Waukesha freeman. (Waukesha, Wis.) 1859-1930
Waukesha, Wis. (1859-1930)
Waukesha freeman. : (Waukesha, Wis.) 1859-1930
- Alternative Titles:
Waukesha weekly freeman
- Place of publication:
- Waukesha, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M. Cullaton
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1930.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 29, 1859)-
- Waukesha (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Waukesha County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Waukesha County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215983
- "Official paper of the village and county."
- Absorbed: Waukesha journal, 1893, and: Waukesha press, May 31, 1906, and: Waukesha dispatch, Oct. 30, 1920.
- Adds whole numbering.
- Issued also in a daily edition: Waukesha daily freeman, 1920-1964.
- sn 85033289
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information