Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Winneconne item. (Winneconne, Wis.) 1871-1873
Winneconne, Wis. (1871-1873)
The Winneconne item. : (Winneconne, Wis.) 1871-1873
- Place of publication:
- Winneconne, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T. McConnell
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 19 (May 10, 1873).
Began in Jan. 1871.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (Mar. 4, 1871).
- Editors: T. McConnell, <March 4, 1871>-July 27, 1872; W.H. Walker & C.H. Bissell, Aug. 3, 1872-May 10, 1873.
- Published every Saturday.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 85033315
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information