Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Shelton's weekly. (Arcola, Ill.) 18??-1???
Arcola, Ill. (18??-1???)
Shelton's weekly. : (Arcola, Ill.) 18??-1???
- Place of publication:
- Arcola, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Shelton & Gruelle
- Dates of publication:
- "A Christian paper-devoted to the discussion of the living issues of the age."
- "A family newspaper, giving the general news, the Market reports, and articles upon education."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 17 (May 21, 1873).
- Editor: T.J. Shelton, <1873>.
- Published every Saturday.
- sn 85033358
View complete holdings information