Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Albion recorder. (Albion, Mich.) 1868-1918
Albion, Mich. (1868-1918)
The Albion recorder. : (Albion, Mich.) 1868-1918
- Place of publication:
- Albion, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- Wm. C. Harrison, ed.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1918?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 28, 1868)-
- Albion (Calhoun County, Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Calhoun County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Albion (Calhoun County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01314913
- Michigan--Calhoun County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214761
- Daily eds: Albion daily recorder, and: Albion evening recorder.
- Issue called: Women's ed., Apr. 13, 1895.
- Publishers: J.M. Sargent, <1873>; Hall, Thompson & Gemberling, <1874>; B.B. Bissell, <1876>.
- Vol. 2, no. 1 (June 5, 1869)-v. 36, no. 8 (Jan. 7, 1904) also called: whole no. 53-whole no. 1,827.
- sn 85033547
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information