Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Jackson patriot. (Jackson, Mich.) 1845-1917
Jackson, Mich. (1845-1917)
Jackson patriot. : (Jackson, Mich.) 1845-1917
- Alternative Titles:
Jackson weekly patriot
- Place of publication:
- Jackson, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Storey & Cheney
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1845; ceased in 1917?
- Jackson (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Jackson County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Jackson daily patriot.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 1 (Apr. 20, 1847).
- Publishers: Storey & Cheney, <1847>-June 15, 1847; R.S. Cheney, June 22, 1847-<Apr. 24, 1849>; Joseph T. Titus, <1852>; Carlton & Van Antwerp, <1873>-<1876>.
- Recorded as: Jackson weekly patriot. Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- sn 85033656
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information