Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Jackson daily patriot. (Jackson, Mich.) 1870-19??
Jackson, Mich. (1870-19??)
Jackson daily patriot. : (Jackson, Mich.) 1870-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Jackson, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Carlton & Van Antwerp
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Jackson (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Jackson County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Jackson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209104
- Continued by: Jackson morning patriot?
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 246 (June 2, 1873).
- Issues also called: Vol. 3, no. 246 (June 2, 1873)- <v. 10, no. 146 (Feb. 6, 1880)> ; <17th year, no. 26 (Sept. 18, 1886)>-
- Weekly ed.: Jackson patriot (Jackson, Mich. : Weekly).
- sn 85033657
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information