Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About South-Haven sentinel. (South Haven, Mich.) 1867-1903
South Haven, Mich. (1867-1903)
South-Haven sentinel. : (South Haven, Mich.) 1867-1903
- Place of publication:
- South Haven, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D.M. Phillips
- Dates of publication:
[Vol. 1], no. 1 (June 29, 1867)-v. 37, no. 22 (Oct. 3, 1903).
- Michigan--South Haven.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01219731
- Michigan--Van Buren County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213240
- South Haven (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Van Buren County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Part of page 1 missing from June 29, 1867 issue.
- sn 85033811
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information