Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The grand era. (Baton Rouge, La.) 1870-1877
Baton Rouge, La. (1870-1877)
The grand era. : (Baton Rouge, La.) 1870-1877
- Place of publication:
- Baton Rouge, La.
- Geographic coverage:
East Baton Rouge,
| View more titles from this:
- J. Henri Burch
- Dates of publication:
Began with Dec. 3, 1870 issue; ceased in 1877.
- African Americans--Louisiana--Baton Rouge--Newspapers.
- Baton Rouge (La.)--Newspapers.
- East Baton Rouge Parish (La.)--Newspapers.
- "Official journal for the United States, for the State of Louisiana, for East Baton Rouge Parish." (Feb. 14, 1874).
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 11 (Mar. 15, 1873).
- Editor: J. Henri Burch, <1875>.
- sn 85034234
View complete holdings information