Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly union. (Rock Island, Ill.) 1867-1875
Rock Island, Ill. (1867-1875)
The weekly union. : (Rock Island, Ill.) 1867-1875
- Alternative Titles:
Rock Island & Moline weekly union
Rock Island and Moline weekly union
Rock Island union
Weekly Rock Island & Moline union
Weekly Rock Island and Moline union
- Place of publication:
- Rock Island, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.M. Haverstick & M.D. Merrill
- Dates of publication:
-v. 13, no. 33 (Aug. 14, 1875).
Began in Jan. 1867.
- Moline (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Rock Island (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "Rock Island & Moline" appears above masthead ornament, <Jan. 4, 1868>-Oct. 8, 1870.
- Daily eds.: Rock Island daily union (Rock Island, Ill. : 1865), 1867, and: Daily union (Rock Island, Ill.), 1867-1875.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 1, no. 16 (Apr. 20, 1867).
- Issues for Oct. 24-Nov. 19, 1870 have no number designation.
- Vol. 3, no. 1 (Jan. 9, 1869)-v. 4, no. 30 (Sept. 17, 1870) called also whole nos. 105-193.
- sn 85034286
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information