Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lynchburg Virginian. (Lynchburg [Va.]) 185?-186?
Lynchburg [Va.] (185?-186?)
Lynchburg Virginian. : (Lynchburg [Va.]) 185?-186?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Lynchburg [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- McDonald & Peters
- Dates of publication:
Began Apr. 4, 1855; ceased by 1862? Cf. Cappon, L.J. Va. newspapers.
- Three times a week
- Lynchburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- "The rights of the states, and the union of the states."
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div; State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 32, no. 92 (May 23, 1855).
- Publisher varies: Charles W. Button, <1857->
- sn 85034363
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information