Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Freemen's standard. (Savannah, Ga.) 1868-18??
Savannah, Ga. (1868-18??)
Freemen's standard. : (Savannah, Ga.) 1868-18??
- Place of publication:
- Savannah, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Freemen's Standard Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 15, 1868)-
- Chatham County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Chatham County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207617
- Savannah (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Editor: Rev. James M. Simms, <1868>.
- Republican, <1868>.
- sn 85034394
View complete holdings information