Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Newarki hirlap = Newark journal. volume (Newark, N.J.) 19??-????
Newark, N.J. (19??-????)
Newarki hirlap = Newark journal. volume : (Newark, N.J.) 19??-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Newark, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- Paul ʹAcs
- Dates of publication:
- Hungarians--New Jersey--Newspapers.
- New Jersey.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208379
- Description based on: Vol. 17, no. 51 (1946. Dec. 20).
- In Hungarian with some notices in English.
- Published by Clara K. Aszʹody, Oct. 4, 1957-<Mar. 21, 1958>.
- sn 85035592
View complete holdings information