Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening star. (New Brunswick, N.J.) 1884-1884
New Brunswick, N.J. (1884-1884)
The evening star. : (New Brunswick, N.J.) 1884-1884
- Place of publication:
- New Brunswick, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Howard B. Tindell and Harry G. Hose
- Dates of publication:
-v. 1, no. 27 (June 25, 1884).
Began with May 24, 1884 issue.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- "The people's penny paper."
- Also issued on microfilm by Micro-Graphic Corp., Garfield, N.J.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (May 26, 1884).
- Published by Howard B. Tindell, June 24-25, 1884.
- sn 85035747
View complete holdings information