Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Monitor-register. (Woodstown, Salem Co., N.J.) 1892-1972
Woodstown, Salem Co., N.J. (1892-1972)
The Monitor-register. : (Woodstown, Salem Co., N.J.) 1892-1972
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Woodstown, Salem Co., N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Monitor-Register Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1892?
Ceased in Sept. 1972.
- Also issued on microfilm by the Rutgers University Library Photoduplication Dept.
- Description based on: Vol. 24, no. 47 (Jan. 5, 1900).
- Issue for July 1, 1926 is the "South Jersey Exposition Edition."
- Merged with: Salem standard and Jerseyman; Salem sunbeam; Pennsville progress; and: Penns Grove sun, to form: Today's sunbeam.
- Published as: Woodstown monitor-register, <1900-1907>.
- sn 85035776
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information