Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Italian tribune news. volume (Newark, N.J.) 1969-1978
Newark, N.J. (1969-1978)
Italian tribune news. volume : (Newark, N.J.) 1969-1978
- Place of publication:
- Newark, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- Ace Alagna Publications
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 38, no. 33 (Aug. 22, 1969)-v. 47, no. 4 (Jan. 27, 1978).
- Essex County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Italian Americans--New Jersey--Newspapers.
- Italian Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00980419
- Italians--New Jersey--Newspapers.
- New Jersey--Essex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01229131
- New Jersey--Newark.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205929
- New Jersey.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208379
- Newark (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- "Circulated in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York."
- "New Jersey's greatest Italian-American newspaper."
- "New Jersey's Largest Italian-American Picture Newspaper."
- Also issued on microfilm by the Rutgers University Libraries and Center for Migration Studies, Staten Island, N.Y. (1969-1976).
- Andiamo: Weekly entertainment supplement.
- sn 85036055
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information