Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Italian tribune news. (Newark, N.J.) 1984-1999
Newark, N.J. (1984-1999)
Italian tribune news. : (Newark, N.J.) 1984-1999
- Place of publication:
- Newark, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- Ace Alagna Publications
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1999.
Vol. 53, no. 16 (Apr. 12, 1984)-
- Essex County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Italian Americans--New Jersey--Newspapers.
- Italian Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00980419
- Italians--New Jersey--Newspapers.
- New Jersey--Essex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01229131
- New Jersey--Newark.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205929
- New Jersey.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208379
- Newark (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- "Largest Italian-American picture newspaper printed in English."
- Available on microfilm from the New Jersey State Library, Dept. of Education, and Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- sn 85036062
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information