Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Morgan weekly herald. (M'Connelsville, Ohio) 1856-1861
M'Connelsville, Ohio (1856-1861)
The Morgan weekly herald. : (M'Connelsville, Ohio) 1856-1861
- Alternative Titles:
Weekly Morgan herald
- Place of publication:
- M'Connelsville, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Hunt
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 14, no. 30 (Oct. 17, 1856)-v. 19, no. 9 (July 4, 1861) = Whole no. 664-whole no. 916.
- "A family newspaper devoted to politics, foreign and domestic news, education, home interests, agriculture, miscellany, etc."
- "Official paper of the County."
- "Republican." Cf. Gutgesell, S. Guide to Ohio newspapers, 1974.
- Editors: J. Hunt, Oct. 17, 1856-<Mar. 19, 1857>; L.R. Green, <1859-1860>.
- Published as: Weekly Morgan herald, Sept. 6, 1860-July 4, 1861.
- Publishers: J. Hunt, Oct. 16, 1856-Aug. 27, 1857; J.A. Adair, Sept. 3, 1857-July 4, 1861.
- sn 85038097
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information